[Sidefx-houdini-list] jcd file convertion

herman02 at netvigator.com herman02 at netvigator.com
Sat Jan 5 00:48:43 EST 2019

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the advice. I talked to the jewelcad company, they are using a different language for Boolean which is quite common in jewelry design and its is neither nurbs or polygon. They offer to help me to convert to .stl at their latest version.

They mentioned that another option is to convert to .slc at their platform, which some 3d printing platform be able to print it.

thanks.

kind regards
Herman