[Sidefx-houdini-list] jcd file convertion

larry larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Jan 4 17:43:34 EST 2019

Hi Herman,

I would have suggested requesting a STEP file as an intermediate format to try …
but it’s hard to tell if that is even an option with jewelCAD from a quick search.

I saw another package ( copied below ) that has STEP as an option among others.

Could Rhino be a possible in-between to open the file and allow you to export STL or some other format that would help?

3Design Pro has become the reference in custom jewelry. Pro version enables you to export your files in various manufacturing formats such as IGES, STEP, OBJ and most importantly STL format. STL is the rapid prototyping standard used by 3D printers.

———————

Larry

--
Larry Giunta