[Sidefx-houdini-list] jcd file convertion

herman02 at netvigator.com herman02 at netvigator.com
Fri Jan 4 11:24:40 EST 2019

Hi all,

I receive a .jcd file from a jewellery designer, however I need to convert it into .stl for my Houdini modelling and 3d print. From my understanding, there is no other way except using the jewelcad software to convert it.

However, the jewellery designer from china said the .stl file was all broken after he convert it and there is some language barrier between us.

Is there any guru here that use jewelcad software that can help me to convert into .stl without any broken surfaces?

Many thanks in advance.

Herman