[Sidefx-houdini-list] transform data to nuke

Thomas Volkmann listmail.3d at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:46:41 EDT 2018

As a quick workaround you can export a camera as alembic and untick the
"read from file". This converts the whole cam animation to curves that you
can use to your liking. So basically create a cam for each object you need
the transforms for and export as abc.
I think there is some sort of curve-exchange tool on github, but I can't
remember what it was called, or if it was just a dream. So try to find that
or write a little script if you need it more often.
Good luck,
Thomas