[Sidefx-houdini-list] shop_materialpath error message

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Fri May 18 02:23:23 EDT 2018

Hi Dan,

Yes, am working with otl/HDA and using "../shad_path".  (Used "/obj/..."
in my email to keep things simple.)

The SHOP and Material Networks are in the otl/HDA.  (Using an ordered
menu to select mantra or redshift shaders)

Have tried all kinds of combos with single quotes, double quote,
back-ticks, etc.

Putting together a simple example hip file from scratch to send to
SESI.  But, of course, it doesn't give the errors.  Must be something in
my orig hip file that's screwy.

Thanks for feedback.

Floyd