[Sidefx-houdini-list] shop_materialpath error message

Dan Wills gdanzo at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:26:04 EDT 2018

I'd like to hear what SESI say but my initial thought was that perhaps it's
to do with the sideticks.

Afaik there's two options for string parms: An expression keyframe (where
it goes green) using chs without sideticks, or a string expansion (stays
white text on black) with sideticks.

It sounded a bit like you might have had expression-key with sideticks, but
can't be totally sure. Maybe if you're using one of these you could try the
other?

Hope it's helpful :)
Dan