[Sidefx-houdini-list] Baking High Resolution Geometry into Normal Maps

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:46:25 EDT 2018

I learned a very good lesson in this process. In Houdini 15.5 at least, the
uv's on your UV Object must be vertex uv's, not point uv's. I banged my
head against the wall for quite a while on that one.

I just thought I'd put that one out there for anyone else who might be
struggling on this like I was. Or maybe I just put it here so that if I
forget in a year and go to look it up, my email will remind me.

Dave