[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini.env and external otl folder

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:07:27 EST 2018

Hi there and thank you all for your answers :)

As Robert mentioned I tried
HOUDINI_PATH = "C:/ProgramData/Redshift/Plugins/Houdini/16.0.705;D:/otls;&"
(having 2 paths in HOUDINI_PATH variable)
But this didn't work, the hda didn't appear in the contextual menu (while
RedShift was still present).

On the other hand,
HOUDINI_PATH = "C:/ProgramData/Redshift/Plugins/Houdini/16.0.705;&"
HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH="D:/otls;&"
Did the job !

Jon, I'm a bit confuse. I wanted to create an "all version" external otls
folder, so I don't need to duplicate at each update of Houdini
Bad idea you think ?