[Sidefx-houdini-list] colour volumes by particles

François Duchesneau houdini at trinix.ca
Mon Jan 22 09:18:18 EST 2018

Hi,

You can use just one Volume Vop on your volume that has a name Cd.x,
Cd.y, Cd.z for example. From there the volume vop will be similar to a
Point Sop in the sense that your volume will be treated as a vector. I
should be 3 times faster more or less I guess.

Also, Attrib Transfer doesn't work with volumes, only points and polygon
primitives. You can use a Volume from Attrib to do something similar
with a volume but you'll have less control, the point cloud way is nice
and fast I find.

Francois