[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pyro container boxes wont hide!

Matthew Hanger hanger.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:17:15 EST 2018

Make sure your viewport is set to Smooth Shaded as well, it'll show the
container boxes when set to a wire-shaded mode.

*Matthew*HANGER |  *VFX Artist *
E hanger.matthew at gmail.com
W matthewhanger.com

This email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
author and delete it immediately. This email is not to be distributed
without the author's written consent.  Unauthorised forwarding, printing,
copying or use is strictly prohibited and may be a breach of copyright.
Although this email has been sent in the belief that is virus-free, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free. No
responsibility is accepted by Matthew Hanger for any loss or damage arising
in any way from receipt or use of this email.