[Sidefx-houdini-list] Pyro container boxes wont hide!

Olly Nash ollimation at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:11:40 EST 2018

Hi folks,

Hope you're all well!

I'm on Houdini 16.5.268

I'm venturing into pyro stuff and can't get the SmokeObject Resize
Container boxes to NOT be visible.  I've unchecked Bounding Box in all the
SmokeObject ->Guides tabs and they switch off whilst I;m inside the DOP
node, but as soon as I go up to object level they appear again and are even
visible when I have the DOP or PyroImport nodes visiblity disabled.

Is it just this build or is there a trick I'm missing?

Thanks,
 Olly : )