[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini.env per job?

Thomas Volkmann listmail.3d at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 06:10:20 EST 2018

I see. We don't have Houdini in the pipeline since I only run it on my
linux workstation so I probably can't help you with this, but all the
examples from the link don't have any quotation marks " for the windows
path. Maybe try that if you haven't already.
Good luck.

P.S. I'm moving back to Hamburg next month... do we have a
Houdini-Stammtisch there? :)