[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini.env per job?

Andreas Böinghoff boeinghoff at themarmalade.com
Wed Jan 3 05:47:28 EST 2018

hi thomas,

this was also our fist idea. unfortunately we haven't found the right
syntax combination yet. I think I have to try all combinations with "\"
or "/", with & or without. etc...  I also found a post of Holger, where
he gives some Ideas what could work,
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rrknights/Ka1EJqJwDSc/7N9NhORRPWQJ
but I still had no success to get it running. I keep on trying.

andreas

--
*ANDREAS BÖINGHOFF*
3D ARTIST