[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini.env per job?

Thomas Volkmann listmail.3d at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 05:36:35 EST 2018

A quick and dirty solution to get started is probably to create a
start-Houdini.bat batch file inside each project where you define
everything you need for that project.
We have a custom program launcher here, where you can set which project you
are working on and all environments and shortcuts will be set for all the
programs that you start from there.
Hope that helps.

cheers,
Thomas