[Sidefx-houdini-list] cannot install a new houdini

Monika Janek mjanek at sidefx.com
Mon Aug 27 11:00:42 EDT 2018

Hi Gerbrand,

I believe the fix was pushed into build 16.5.536. Try downloading the
latest production build or a daily build and things should work for you.

If not, feel free to email support at sidefx.com.

Production build (16.5.571): https://www.sidefx.com/download/

Daily build: https://www.sidefx.com/download/daily-builds/#category-devel

Cheers!