[Sidefx-houdini-list] Long hair

Jordi Bares jordibares at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 09:42:03 EDT 2018

Yes we at Framestore Advertising (uk office) do regularly, it is improving a lot from version to version so we are optimistic and certainly having it all under one umbrella makes a lot of things easier.

https://www.framestore.com/work/migration <https://www.framestore.com/work/migration>
https://www.framestore.com/work/king-city-jungle <https://www.framestore.com/work/king-city-jungle>

jb