[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering DeepExr for Nuke Comp

Alex Doss alexdoss at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:23:21 EDT 2018

Im not able to walk u thru it, i apologize for it. Since I started learning
Hou, Ive only used Redshift for rendering.

On the deep situation. =) It might be that you are only allowed to merge
the data by Depth or by ID.. not both, not anything else. Do u know what
data u're setting into the file?
My guess would be that maybe you are writing "illegal" data, so to speak
(houdini would do whatever you ask it to), so from nuke's perspective, its
just bollox (?).
Have you tried opening the file elsewhere, houdini comp for example? the
beauty EXR should be visible anyways.

Alex Doss
Mobile: +31 (0) 6 5437-2515
web: www.alexdoss.com