[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering DeepExr for Nuke Comp

Olly Nash ollimation at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 05:44:12 EDT 2018

I'd love to get to that point - 11.1Kb per file isn't cutting the
mustard!   No errors apart from when loading into nuke
*"early end of file: read 0 out of 8 requested bytes".*
The only line in the RenderROP verbose read out that makes me wonder is:*
Deep Camera Channel: half[4] "C"*
What's that about?

ah well, i'm sure i'll figure it out eventually.  Or maybe it's just this
.hip file, who knows!

Olly : )