[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering DeepExr for Nuke Comp

Martin Winkler martin.winkler at grey-matter.de
Thu Aug 2 11:18:10 EDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 5:10 PM, Mathieu Leclaire <mleclair at hybride.com> wrote:
> Are you rendering your Exr in scanline mode? I haven't used Nuke in a while,

It should work "just like that". No special stuff needed to render
exrs with deep data, there must be something else wrong.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 6:05 PM Olly Nash <ollimation at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction to successfully render a
> DeepExr sequence for a comp'er to read into Nuke, please?  It's a .bgeo
> filecache of a pyro simulation.

Can you share the hip file (with some dummy data instead of the real
bgeos if it's a production scene)? Also some info on which version you
use etc.

--
Martin Winkler, Geschäftsführer
Alarmstart GmbH