[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering DeepExr for Nuke Comp

Mathieu Leclaire mleclair at hybride.com
Thu Aug 2 11:10:38 EDT 2018

Are you rendering your Exr in scanline mode? I haven't used Nuke in a
while, so maybe that changed, but Nuke only support scanline for deep
images. Let me check with my FX people using Houdini how they set-up
their scenes. We render with Arnold, so I'm not sure about the Mantra
options yet. I'll get back to you.