[Sidefx-houdini-list] time scale on RBD

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Tue Apr 24 04:46:38 EDT 2018

Hey guys.
There is a time scale on flip, pyro, and pop solvers.
I don't see one on the RBD bullet solver.
How could I achieve this?
I tried a multi solver and multiplied the velocity by 0.5 to try and
slow things down.
This works for position, but not orientation... ddduuuhhhrrr
The sopsolver has time scale, but animating that didn't seem to do much.
Maybe because I'm not doing much in there, but I don’t know how.
This is where my lack of smartness caught up with me.
Help me please :)

---
http://www.avg.com