[Sidefx-houdini-list] obj>VDB>obj with textures/color

Fran├žois Duchesneau houdini at trinix.ca
Sat Apr 21 10:27:15 EDT 2018

If you mean how to transfer point color and uv from a polygons to a
volume, you can use Volume From Attrib Sop. However I think this doesn't
work with VDBs so you'll have to first convert your volume to a standard
volume.

Or you can try with Point cloud functions inside a Volume Vop.

Hope this helps.

Francois