[Sidefx-houdini-list] Changing paths from mantra -P at render time

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:34:54 EDT 2018

Hi All,

We are in progress with a complete revamp of the publishing and versioning
toolset here.

One thing I am investigating is switching paths at render time, so as to
publish.

Right now mantra -P using the below snippet works, but when I try the same
with aovs, it is doing strange things, and is actually breaking the python
script I create - actually messes it up.

Change Image path -

def filterPlane():
    currpath = mantra.property('image:filename')[0]
    # Do new path stuff
    mantra.setproperty('image:filename', newpath.split())

If I use -
    currpath = mantra.property('plane:planefile')[0]
    # Do new path stuff
    mantra.setproperty(plane:planefile, newpath.split())

Everything goes haywire.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sandy