[Sidefx-houdini-list] A thumbs up for Cops as a Nuke replacement

Robert Okker robert.okker at darlings-post.com
Thu Apr 12 03:40:52 EDT 2018

Depending on what kind of stabilization you need.
Still, if it needs to be a bit smoother of all the packages we have
(nuke,fusion/resolve/flame/adobe) the auto-stabilizer of Adobe does the
best trick.
2nd is flame.
But a fusion with a mocha add-on is probably the most efficient in terms
off power/price ;)

Robert Okker
Owner/Head of VFX
Darlings Post productions