[Sidefx-houdini-list] A thumbs up for Cops as a Nuke replacement

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:40:05 EDT 2018

We have been increasing our COPs usage also lately, but I'm extremely
nervous about future support for COPs. I have a strong feeling that there
will be big changes coming there and I'm uncomfortable putting too many
eggs in that basket.

I haven't heard anything one way or another from SideFX on this, it's just
a gut feeling.

Dave