[Sidefx-houdini-list] A thumbs up for Cops as a Nuke replacement

saber jlassi jlassisaber at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:30:25 EDT 2018

I use cops exclusively for all my compositing tasks, as long as it does not
involve tracking it or any vfx heavy tasks i find COPss the most reliable
compositing toolset out there.
If you have access to hqueue you can run multiple jobs simultaneously each
using 2 threads and the sequence rendering will be much faster.

Everything in this video was composited in cops.
https://vimeo.com/251109394

And here is something that cops can do that no other 2d package can.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z1wc2lqi9rp7bq/real_texture_jupiter.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ie1v126hp21u4dd/live_cops_2.mp4?dl=0

Thanks
Saber