[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save in Background not working

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Apr 4 11:26:06 EDT 2018

Thanks Jeff.

I actually hit up support when I first hit this issue a few weeks ago.
That was late on a Friday and I could not even launch Houdini.

So it was on support’s advice that I renamed the pref file and that worked.
There was something in the crash feedback that was indicating that, but I can’t remember exactly what.

In any event, I’ll revisit with support.

It has happened about 10 times since then … but again, I can’t pinpoint the cause.

Although I’m starting to think it might have something to with directories that
are added to the list when saving out files from within Houdini. But not sure yet.

—
Larry Giunta
Creative Director
G Creative Studios