[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save in Background not working

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Wed Apr 4 09:49:39 EDT 2018

Thanks all.

Michael I’ll check those things, but I’m fairly sure no hidden windows, etc. And yes we restarted Houdini multiple times.
Larry, we’re on OS X as well, but I haven’t tried renaming the prefs. Jeff, if renaming the prefs DOES work, I’ll send you both sets of prefs. I’ll open a support ticket regardless.

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile
249 Princeton Avenue / Half Moon Bay / CA 94019 <https://www.google.com/maps/place/249+Princeton+Ave,+Half+Moon+Bay,+CA+94019,+USA/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x808f73cae8ec3c2b:0x8f4550d52ed8e890?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjP68e-m6_MAhUX4WMKHRoSDm4Q8gEIHDAA>