[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save in Background not working

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Apr 4 08:46:05 EDT 2018

Not sure if this is in any way related - but a thought.

Since jumping up to 16.5 I’ve had random issues pop up that have required me to rename my preferences file and restart Houdini
… which pretty much resets the preferences file to default.

I’ve gotten everything from minor interface malfunctions to flat out not being able to launch Houdini.
It seems that somehow the preferences file is being corrupted, but I have not been able to track down the exact cause.

Anyway, that’s an interface problem and fix I’m getting on this end, on OS X.

Larry

—
Larry Giunta
Creative Director