[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save in Background not working

Michael Scarpa michael at scarpa.name
Tue Apr 3 22:14:57 EDT 2018

I assume the customary restart of Houdini doesn’t help?  Is there any useful output on the console?  Destination disk has enough capacity for the files you’re trying to write?  Any dialog still waiting for your input hidden behind other windows that might be stalling the background process?  Just trying to rule out the obvious, sorry if it sounds very useless :-)