[Sidefx-houdini-list] Multiple objects copy

b.fx at free.fr b.fx at free.fr
Tue Sep 26 07:53:26 EDT 2017

Hello,

Not certain i'm the François you talk about as we talk on another thread but here are my two cents.

I try to avoid stamping, the forLoop sop with a copyToPoints or a wrangle sop are the best way to go.

For what i see the Compile Sop process don't support the copyStamp or copyToPoints sop.

Your setup is brut force way to do it, sometimes the fastest !
François

Always try to use packed geometry, use attributes to achieve