[Sidefx-houdini-list] vop addprim

Neil Dickson ndickson at sidefx.com
Mon Sep 25 10:12:36 EDT 2017

The addprim VEX function signature that takes an array of point numbers was
added in H16.  In earlier versions, you'll have to use addvertex
repeatedly.  Also, H16 added support for creating several different
primitive types with addprim, as outlined on its help page:
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini/vex/functions/addprim  Basically, most
built-in primitive types that can be set up using just addprim, addvertex,
and setprimintrinsic can now be created using addprim.

I haven't checked the Add Primitive VOP, so I don't know what it supports.

Cheers,
Neil