[Sidefx-houdini-list] VEX curl noise

Jordan Walsh jordan.h.walsh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:53:37 EDT 2017

you pretty much just do all the frequency, amp. offset manually.

So you just do (if basing the noise off position):

curlnoise( (@P + offset) / freq ) * amp

where offset, freq and amp are whatever vector values you ant to pump in.

No files were attached... but I'm pretty sure you can attach a file to this
list.

Jordan