[Sidefx-houdini-list] scene assembly

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 04:53:27 EDT 2017

If you are talking Houdini -

We use HDAs for project assets, generated from a custom alembic archive
setup.  We also have an HDA that sets up sequence and shot specific pathing
that the alembic archive node uses.  Our launcher sets up environment
variables that are used in the paths, and this setup works well across OS'
and between 3 different sites.

Sandy