[Sidefx-houdini-list] scene assembly

Martijn Grootendorst martinuz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 04:03:41 EDT 2017

I'm curious too, we use referencing as well in Maya, yes they can be evil
but with care it works for us.
we combine this with alembic and vray proxies.

I'd like to know the houdini workflow for this as well, I would imagine you
make digital assets for things you need to pass on to another department
and to work simultaneous.