[Sidefx-houdini-list] VEX curl noise

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Thu Sep 7 12:01:25 EDT 2017

Hi-

I have a question about using curl noise in VEX. If I set up a VOP and put
down a curl noise, I have access to frequency, amplitude, offset etc etc.
Can those be access via VEX?

See attached (can I attach files here?). It's a simple line with a wrangle
and we're multiplying by ptnum to keep the base static while the noise
get's stronger the higher the ptnum.

Basically (sort of) recreating a thing that's easy in maya, making a curve
dynamic and adding turbulence while pinning one end.

--
Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
249 Princeton Avenue