[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini problem with edit parameter interface for group "BUTTONS_reselect"

b.fx at free.fr b.fx at free.fr
Tue Sep 19 09:58:54 EDT 2017

Hello Olivier,

Take a look at the script action. It is automaticly created when you promote the baseGroup parameter. Assuming you promote your parameter "from node" or by "drag and drop".

Edit the HDA parameter interface, select the base group parameter and look for the tags parms. Look at the script action.
It look for the "grouptype" parm and "ordered" parm parm by default. Promote those twoo parameters it will work. If you change the parameters names you will have to edit the script_action according to the new names.

hope this help
françois