[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini problem with edit parameter interface for group "BUTTONS_reselect"

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:09:43 EDT 2017

Hi quiet list :)

I've made a super simple HDA where a group of point needs to be selected to
create a group.

In edit "parameter interface" I exposed the Base Group, but the little
arrow "BUTTONS_reselect", when is clicked, gives this error message :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Parameter Scripted Action", line 4, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'eval'

I guess there's something to tweak in the tab "action button" ?

If someone can help..