[Sidefx-houdini-list] softimage pass trick in houdini

Andreas Böinghoff boeinghoff at themarmalade.com
Thu Sep 14 07:44:55 EDT 2017

Yes it has. We already working with it.

Our approach is, to organize all objects in bundles. Think of bundles
like partitions or scene wide groups. All objects attributes in that
"group" can be overwritten by a stylesheet. Apply the stylesheets you
want to render in the reshift rop with @MyStylesheetNameX and you are
done. You can also use the bundles as Candidate Objects with @MyBunle.
This workflow is exactly what we did with passes, but the partitions are
globally for the hole scene. Check it out. It works great.

Andreas

*ANDREAS BÖINGHOFF*
3D ARTIST

*THE | MARMALADE*