[Sidefx-houdini-list] get attribute from second input

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Fri Sep 1 10:41:05 EDT 2017

Thanks Zoran. Have seen it but not watched it. Will do that now.

Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>249 Princeton Avenue
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019 <x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
650.728.7957 (direct)
650.728.7060 (main)
http://corestudio.com

On Sep 1, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Zoran Arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com>