[Sidefx-houdini-list] get attribute from second input

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Fri Sep 1 10:10:29 EDT 2017

Thanks Gregory (or just G!)-

I think that makes sense. As you can probably tell I’m new at this. But then what about Cd?

I’m probably thinking about this all wrong, but really I was just messing about trying different vex things to get my head around it. So when I did @ptnum/@numpt to get a ramp on a grid I thought I’d do a sort on the grid points to see what different results looked like. I took the output of the sort into input 1 on my wrangle and wanted to mess around mixing the two.

Something like @Cd = @Cd.r + @Cd.g(opinput1) i.e. make the color = (red of input 0 + green of input 1)

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile