[Sidefx-houdini-list] Large images and tiling for tex

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Tue Oct 31 13:24:42 EDT 2017

OK, my adventure continues. I assume I should be able to reference a node within my img network, right? i.e. I shouldn’t have to write out a file to apply it as a texture? Any tricks, because even when I reference a node that’s inside an img network into a basic diffuse, I don’t get any texture on my object.

Thanks!

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile