[Sidefx-houdini-list] Large images and tiling for tex

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Tue Oct 31 10:53:21 EDT 2017

And rtfm does the trick. I see I can set proxy files. Ok for now, but now the compositing part is tripping me up. If I’m using those tiled images, and want to create a larger ‘canvas’ where the canvas ends up being 2x high and 4x wide, the only way I’ve figured out to do it is do Image > xform > window (change the size here) > layer. Is that right?

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile