[Sidefx-houdini-list] scene assembly

Carsten Kolve carsten at kolve.com
Fri Oct 27 01:11:55 EDT 2017

uhh and while this currently it does not fully apply to houdini - here
something that might be of interest for the future or just be a different
point of reference.  a (quite technical) thread on how we assemble scenes
in gaffer, based on assetmanagement queries

http://www.gafferhq.org/forum/?place=msg%2Fgaffer-dev%2FU4gj1-V9bLc%2FeCnpvImLAAAJ

.ck

--
// carsten kolve - www.kolve.com