[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to control RigidBody instances

Thomas Volkmann listmail.3d at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:15:26 EST 2017

Thanks a ton Olivier! Some initial confusion and instant enlightenment
going on here :)
You gotta love the fact that you can just look at the generated VEX code
from your attribute-vop.
Extractxform translates to cracktransform... this is probably what I am
looking for.
Great seeing the randomize-value-by-range nodes! I think I did these on my
last project, too. And a randomize-vector-by-cone. Wasn't there a thread
somewhere with people building ICE compounds in Houdini? I'll have to look
for it again.