[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to control RigidBody instances

Thomas Volkmann listmail.3d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:14:51 EST 2017

Hi Michael, that works great! The shelf tools seem to do the packing
automatically (copy stamp node).
What do you mean by pulling from a null sop?
So far I can point directly to /DopNetwork or use a merge node to get it
inside my Geo where I connect it to the wrangle-node (was just about to
test Oliviers approach when your mail came in...thanks Olivier I'll take a
look at that approach in due time).
It's a lot of these 'best practices' that I'm not aware of atm....

cheers,
Thomas