[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to control RigidBody instances

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:05:54 EST 2017

I personnaly go with vop.
Having the points you're working with in the first port.
And the points you're gathering infos from in the second port.
You can either use a PcOpen + Pcfilter (P) if you want to get the P
according to the distance.
Or use the Import Point (P) based on the id number.

Or go the PrimUV route if you want to gather one attribute from polygon
location (same as UV to Location in ICE)