[Sidefx-houdini-list] pasteNodesFromClipboard behavior

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:28:52 EST 2017

Hey Lars! Hope all's well with you!

I'm afraid I wasn't clear in my request. I wanted it to look at the
position in of the cursor in the network view. I had a tab object, and
somehow managed to overlook the cursorPosition method.

Here's what I was looking for:

desk = hou.ui.curDesktop()
pane = desk.paneUnderCursor()
tab = pane.currentTab()