[Sidefx-houdini-list] CHOP invalid source

Jordi Bares jordibares at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 05:04:52 EST 2017

I may be shooting from the hip but, may be the approach should be that of a high frequency noise reduction taking in account the level of detail? A Laplacian based smooth could do the job (in a direct able way as well) without having to resort to the cloth transformation which I would bet won’t work for the reasons you state.

My 2 cents

jb