[Sidefx-houdini-list] Fluid on a tea cup escaping

Marco Melantonio mmelantonio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:51:53 EST 2017

Hey guys,

I'm simulating a flip fluid inside a tea cup, on a character's hand (using
Volume Collision and Alembic (deform collision))

Everything looks fine until the hand starts to move… The fluid doesn't stay
inside the cup like it should be - Iike any of us walking while carrying a
tea cup.

It's dropping away over the border like was in a fast movement.

I'm not sure how to solve this because the hand moves very gently… It's not
a fast movement. Scale is also correct… And I'm using trail on calculate
the velocities.

Any tip?

Sorry but I can't share the file.

Thanks!